Some of the highlights here are the background, which turned out really well. I also really liked the contrast of the hearts on the blue. It turned out better than I had thought it would. When I added the lace to the top I mistakenly left it a little too wet and it made the top bleed--which turned out to look really cool! Yay for happy mistakes! I also finally bought some flashcard things and added my own script to make it a little more V-Day. I discovered my alphabet chips set is very light in the "L" department but finally found one. For the button, it was already zig-zagged and I added more texture paste and red and rust colored embossing powder to make a puffy heart. All over I opted to use a red to do the edge distressing instead of my usual vintage photo, which made for a nice contrast.
Here is Tim's tag, which this is based off of (including the same photostrip pic, even though I was sure I picked a different one...grrr...):
Get excited for the March tag next week, lovers!