Friday, August 21, 2015

Blog gets a makeover

Hey there,

If you're one of my two subscribers (haha) thanks for hanging out! I wanted to take a moment and talk about some of the changes I made to the blog. I got rid of Artist Trading Cards and Digital Designs. People weren't really coming here for that. I kept some of the designs though and just moved it to my "Other Stuff" section.

I have been making a lot of tags, so they get their own heading now. I also created a section for just general blogging. I never really BLOG in the traditional sense but I could also use a space to just vent sometimes so I created a secret journal section where I will actually blog from time to time in addition to just sharing all of my craft stuff.

That's about it. Thanks for reading and checking out my space.

-Steve

4 comments:

  1. Love the name tags you made, really mini works of art. You are good!!! Glad you are still blogging Steve, I do like the things you make. I just need to get my creative space happening and get started.
    Thanks for sharing those great tags!!!
    Victoria, BC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya on the getting the creative space happening. I wish I could create more often but "life" gets in the way sometimes and I need to carve out some time to sit and just make stuff. Glad to have you! -Steve

      Delete
  2. I am the third, happy to be here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! Hope you enjoy what you see! I'm always excited to see everyone's creations on different blogs and sharing my own stuff is fun too (and keeps a digital record of my things that I often give away haha). -Steve

      Delete