One bigger project this season was this configurations box. I used paper, tape, and then whatever I had laying around to fill the spaces. There are some views and commentary on the book after the jump:
This is a little idea of what it looked like before the decoration part started:
And now for the "tour." Starting with the front cover. I used some scraps for the front, and some fun cardboard and such with die cuts. I also used tissue tape, alphabet tiles, a word band thing, and some stencils combined with ink and paint.
BAM! Here we are. The overall look.
The compartments below contain a bottle full of glitter (snow) with a vial label and some remnant rubs, some holiday bells, a small tree and a letter (E for Erin), and a tiny star on a spring in a mound of snow.
These compartments contain a mini lantern, a 3D layered stamp colored with markers, a word charm thing with floral wire around it, and the star again.